We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the “client-side” of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into appealing and functional interactive applications.
If you are interested in making a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to integrate functionality with visual design. In the end, you will be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Hands on experience with markup languages;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Knowledge of SEO principles;
- Understanding of layout aesthetics;
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems;
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages;
- Maintain and develop website;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed;
- Design mobile-based functionality;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to develop usability;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers;
- Write functional requirement documents and guides;
- Create quality prototypes and mockups;
- Help back-end developers with troubleshooting and coding;
- Provide high quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
Average hours for week - 40 hours, but additional hours, including mornings, evenings and weekends, will be required when deadlines are near.
If the list above looks like a good fit for your skills and aspirations, please send your resume.